Our Vision, Mission and Services
This site promotes the values, contributions, and achievements of the Christians in the creation and development of Pakistan. Another purpose of creating this website is to bring Christians of Pakistani origin living overseas and those living in Pakistan together on a global platform to highlight issues affecting Christians in Pakistan. The Christians in Pakistan are going through a very difficult period in the history of Pakistan. The government institutions are paralyzed and unless we create our own collaboration and support system, the future of Christians in Pakistan is at stake. I respect all Pakistani Christian individuals and organizations using Facebook and other social media platforms to highlight their concerns but also offer this website as a global and unified space to channel all concerns. This website is also offered as a platform for Christian organizations to exchange information and points of view in support of common goals.
Those common goals are as follows and could be expanded as needed
- To improve the quality of life of Christians in Pakistan – I will collaborate with all organizations with a mission to improve the conditions of Christians in Pakistan. I have created our partner organization Hope Beyond Frontiers to specifically focus on this important goal. Please visit hopebeyondfrontiers.org for further information. Hope Beyond Frontiers will focus on providing access to education, vocational training, talent development, and social justice to the most vulnerable and marginalized in Pakistan.
- To support and promote Pakistani Christian talent through all means possible.
- To act as a bridge among Pakistan-based and overseas Christian communities. I do this through the exchange of information about important events taking place in Pakistan and overseas, facilitating contacts, encouraging bold ideas to advance our causes.
- I will also promote Christian businesses and professionals living in Pakistan and out of Pakistan. My future goal is to create a directory of professionals and organizations to create linkages and improve economic and professional development.
- There is a dire need to build leadership and capacity-building through collaboration among all Christian institutions to create a longer-term vision for the benefit of the Christian community. I invite Pakistani religious, political, civil society leaders and professionals to collaborate with us in securing this vision.
- While I have attempted to collect initial information about Christians on this platform there is a lot more that has not been mentioned here. I encourage you to share your stories, professional achievements, concerns, and other ideas to promote the Christians of Pakistan. I will respond to all positive ideas and recommendations and highlight your contribution to this platform.
- I will attempt to give full credit to references, articles, pictures, stories, and other information on this website. I am grateful to individuals, organizations, and groups for allowing us to reference their materials on this website.
- I remain committed to serving the needs of the Christians of Pakistan and do appreciate the support and feedback of individuals and organizations all over the world.
- My ultimate goal is to promote social justice and development in Pakistan.
How can you help! You can support the mission and vision by sharing your ideas and expertise by joining me in this mission. Over time, I plan to create a global organization of Pakistani Christians and like-minded international partners to support our mission. I also invite you to donate! All proceeds from the promotion of events, organizations, and other services will go towards the administration of this website and in support of Hope Beyond Frontiers (Hopebeyondfrontiers.org) programs to support the most vulnerable and marginalized in Pakistan. Therefore please Donate!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions, comments, and further collaboration. I appreciate your viewing of this website and your feedback!
Founder and Editor
(Click here to read full bio)